Web Application | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this, we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional AEM Developer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need is expertise in:
- Adobe Experience Manager Developer
- Proven experience in Adobe Experience Manager projects in an enterprise environment (minimum 2 years experience).
- Very good understanding of all AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, social components.
- Past experience of migrating from another CMS to Adobe Experience Manager is a plus.
- Experience developing reusable AEM components for authoring content, reusable code libraries, unit testing, automation, etc.
- Ability to write clean, modular, reusable code and to train a team for good practices.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.