Account Based Marketing Manager
Marketing | Austin, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
In this role as an Account Based Marketing (ABM) Manager, you will be part of a specialist team responsible for leading account growth with a select, personally assigned, group of company accounts. This role requires a command for digital marketing and traditional marketing channel strategy combined with skill in personal relationship building among account teams and stakeholders. The role bridges a gap between sales and marketing team members and brings agile, effective, and professional marketing capabilities to our account teams to build traction with accounts, inform on our professional offerings, and realize target growth. The right candidate will be a people-person with a can-do attitude. Always ready with new ideas, inspired to show success quickly, and confident in their marketing know-how that they share with account teams during regular strategy meetings.
You'll build relationships, throw happy hours, plan large-scale account events, launch ad campaigns, conceive new partnerships, think outside the box, and be a part of an important specialty team that is driving the future of marketing within Cognizant.
- Responsible for overseeing and implementing all account based marketing (ABM) campaigns for assigned accounts
- Educated, lead, and build productive, revenue-generating relationships with account teams in an effort to build effective ABM campaigns.
- Ability to understand account needs and digital business goals to define a Content Strategy with key content themes relevant to the market, and build a tactical marketing plan around those Content Themes. This may include:
- Automated Marketing Campaigns - Implement workflows to generate Marketing Qualified Leads. Work with landing pages, forms, content, calls to action
- Web and social sharing
- White Paper and other thought leadership content pieces
- Events of all sizes
- Creating and managing online demand generation campaigns
- Creating and managing social media campaigns
- Creating and managing direct mail campaigns and OOH marketing tactics
- Online communication and brand positioning
- Google Analytics or related metric reporting expertise
- Exceptional project management skills using tools like Trello, Asana, Jira, etc.
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximize results
- Segmenting audiences and optimizing campaigns to increase effectiveness
- Track Success: Reporting on all campaigns and making changes where necessary
- Communicate campaign impact to leadership teams and account teams
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure achievement of company goals
- Clear examples of success in defining and executing digital marketing strategies that leads to conversions or measurable results
- Some ABM experience preferred -- agency account management experience also considered valuable
- Well rounded digital marketing background covering display ads, some SEO, web analytics, content marketing, email, landing page optimization, social media, and more
- Strong presentation ability both in deck preparation and speaking to account and leadership teams
- Skilled with MSOffice (Excel & Powerpoint) and/or Google Suite (Sheets, Slides)
- Hands on and proactive personality. A doer!
- Previous experience using Marketing Automation platforms such as Marketo, Pardot, or Hubspot (Hubspot highly preferred)
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyze campaigns
- Excellent marketing project management is essential
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills.
Ideally you will also have:
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing for a technical service company (IT Services, SaaS, PaaS, etc)
- Diverse experience in marketing that covers Events management, direct mail, digital channels, and beyond. This is a dynamic role.
- An Agile mindset with experience working in a lean entrepreneurial environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- Great interpersonal and project management skills
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.