Account Based Marketing Designer
Design and UX Guild | Austin, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Account Based Marketing Designer to work with our Global Communications and Marketing teams and design ads, print creative, online creative, banners, and more that communicate our brands values in an account-targeted manner. In other words, you will be our front-person for developing new design assets that resonate with various audiences from diverse target accounts (customers).
Core to this need are:
- Design ads, website landing page creative assets, presentation decks, print assets, social media graphics, event materials, and more
- Design templates for the above assets that can be updated & reused across accounts (customers) to streamline production
- Understand the vision & needs of various stakeholders and lead in defining the correct design-approach to effectively communicate concepts
- Manage assets and update as needed
- Support Communications and Marketing
Ideally you will also be/have:
- College Degree
- A command of current digital design trends, knowledge of design thought-leaders, and passion for design in general
- At least 2 years of experience as a Graphic Designer
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (CS) including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, & Animate
- Some experience with Sketch also preferred
- Strong layout skills
- HTML5 & CSS skills preferred
- Proficient in designing digital invitations, landing pages, marketing materials (Flyers, Banners, Signage, Presentations, Infographics, Editorial content)
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, Google Docs and various creative tools
- A self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills
- Some video animation experience
- Proficient in implementing designs in Mailchimp and Hubspot preferred.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.