Social Media Community and Advertising Manager
Account Manager | Weston, FL | Full Time, Part Time, and Temp to Full Time
We are looking for great people to join us.
Named one of the “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America” by Entrepreneur magazine in 2017.
Sociallybuzz started in 2009, is a social media reputation, management, and advertising agency. We provide managed services and technology automation to help businesses grow using social media, data, and advertising. We combined the perfect synergy of high-touch, people-powered social media management services, and technology to provide a complete end-to-end (E2E) solution to a targeted problem that small businesses are having.
With clients such as Domino’s Pizza, Jamba Juice, T.G.I Fridays, CREAM, Golden Krust, and may more, the Sociallybuzz team has successfully built productive relationships with management, senior executives and key decision-makers of the restaurant, nightlife, retail and franchise industries.
Our company is seeking a social media community manager:
- Social Media Advertising Experience - Facebook, Google, Yelp, Instagram, Pinterest, etc
- Actively participate in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development, management, social bookmarking, commenting, and moderating.
- Original content creation and editing of existing content
- Develop creative and compelling images and video posts to support branded social properties.
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of social media monitoring/listening/measurement initiatives, including the execution of listening, processing, and summarizing of data.
- Reputation management
- Posting on selected social media channels
- Engage one on one with local and national customers
- Respond to all reviews and comments on social media channels
- Develop creative content and messages relevant to the client’s brand/business
- Develop and execute effective monthly campaigns
- Work with influencers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Journalism, Communications, PR, Marketing or Business
- 1-3 years experience as a Social Media Community Manager
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail.
- Strong sense of community ownership & pride in work.
- Social media marketing and social networking tools power user
- High level of commitment to ensuring a positive experience for clients customers at all times- days, evenings, overnights, & weekends.
- Friendly, diplomatic,& imperturbable with the willingness & desire to take
- Experience setting up a variety of different social channels online
- Ability to produce results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, high level of energy and passion
- Strong sense of ownership over your work and results
- Based on Experience
- Flexible working hours
- Great Benefits
- Paid Birthdays Off
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick-time
- Travel Expenses
- Gas Stipend
- Remote Work (if applicable)
- Work From Home Day