Technical Integration Engineer
Account Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Do you want to help build the future of social commerce? Want to work with an amazing team and constantly learn and grow?
Sociable Labs is a well-funded startup providing a social applications platform for some of the biggest ecommerce and media companies on the web. A two-time winner of Facebook’s developer fund, and backed by top VC firm Battery Ventures, we are recognized as experts in both the social and technological aspects of the Facebook platform. At Sociable we handle millions of page views, users and transactions every day, and we're only getting started.
Here are some of the exciting things you will be doing in this role:
- Take lead on advising technical Customer contacts on good data design and client-side scripting techniques, shepherding them through our integration process
- Help optimize our applications for the best user experience and performance onsite
- Integrate configurable Sociable Labs’ applications on our Customers’ sites
- Work closely with product engineering team to determine how we can enhance our applications
- Solve customer use cases creatively with customized technical solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Experience developing on Social Media Platforms (e.g. Facebook preferred)
- Knowledge of CSS, object oriented web architectures and cross browser compatibility
- Be detail oriented, be able to grasp complex user flows and explore unusual scenarios
- Be able to work under tight deadlines and meet aggressive schedules
- Able to find your way around a database using MySQL or PSQL tools
- Avid social media user (Facebook)
- Keen eye for user experience on e-Commerce and Media sites
Since we're always learning new things, self-motivated, passion for learning, communication skills, and intellectual horsepower are more important to us than what you know.
Our office is located in San Francisco.
Note: We will only consider candidates living in the US. We do NOT accept unsolicited resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies that are not already on our preferred vendor list.