Customer Success Manager
Account Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Do you want to help build the future of social commerce? Well, here’s your chance…
Sociable Labs is a well-funded SaaS startup that provides a platform and applications for social commerce to the world's top ecommerce sites. We’re still small enough for you to get in on the ground floor and make a big impact during our high-growth phase. A two-time winner of Facebook’s developer fund, and VC-backed by Battery Ventures, we are recognized experts in both the social and technological aspects of the Facebook platform. Read about our founding story!
Who We Want:
Sociable Labs is seeking a Customer Success Account Manager who will be responsible for the successful implementation of our social commerce software. You will be responsible for providing best practice guidance in the emerging field of social design, helping our customers achieve measurable success with our products. You must be a self-starter capable of both strategic planning and detailed project management.
- Ensure the timely and successful deployment of our software to our customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction with Sociable Labs' solutions, services and project teams
- Lead both internal and customer teams to drive timelines and tasks, communicating status
- Closely monitor success metrics and conduct regular reviews with customers to discuss opportunities for improvement
- Disseminate product best practices and industry specific advice regarding social design and opportunities/limitations of social APIs
- Identify and advocate opportunities to expand the scope of Sociable Labs’ footprint within the customer’s business
- Escalate critical customer issues; provide summary of the overall ‘health’ of the account and use of our services
- Serve as an advocate for your customers in driving the improvement and evolution of our products and services
- Travel: up to 25% (there’s a chance it’ll be more like 0-10%, but you should be willing to travel)
- University degree with 3-5 years of account management experience within the Software industry (or technology consulting), preferably SaaS or social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to understand and communicate online metrics and trends
- Proven ability to interact and present to customers at all levels in a concise, professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with internal colleagues, helping drive improvements to products and process
- Solid understanding of basic web concepts and the software development process (code freeze, QA, UAT, release, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2003+
- Avid social media user (Facebook)
- Keen eye for user experience on eCommerce and Media sites
- Familiarity with Facebook Developer Platform
We are currently located in San Francisco.
Note: We will only consider candidates living in the US. Thank you!