Operations | Carson, CA | Part Time
We are growing our team! The Warehouse Administrator will work with our Planning manager and other support departments to ensure efficient operation of the shipping, receiving and delivery functions of the warehouse. Daily tasks will include receiving, data entry, discrepancy reconciliation, customer (internal/external) communication via phone and email and other administrative tasks associated with the distribution center. The warehouse Administrator will perform activities including, but not limited to releasing of orders, monitoring transactions, booking appointments, filing paperwork, creating shipping and receiving documents, and shipping material systemically. Proactively participates in a company “team” approach; and effectively communicates operational needs and priorities with internal team members.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Active Listening – give full attention to the words and body language of others, take time to understand the points being made and ask questions as appropriate
- Critical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Time Management – ability to prioritize workload and manage one’s own time
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years experience using basic computer programs (Microsoft Office, Windows)
- Types at least 50 wpm.
- 18 years or older