Internal Application: Sales Analyst
Legal, Finance & Human Resources | Culver City, CA | Full Time
When you step foot into SnackNation's office – ranked by Forbes as one of the coolest in America – you’ll feel and see an energy that is a unique blend of creative & fun, while also being fast-paced and focused on growth & success (you might also see some dogs & scooters roaming around). From the 30 ft. vaulted ceilings to the company fitness boot camps and meditation sessions to, of course, a break room stocked full of the best-tasting, trendiest and most nutritious snacks and drinks around-the-clock; our workspace atmosphere makes it clear that we care about employee engagement, growth and experience as much as we do performance and productivity.
The atmosphere here is intensely productive and growth-oriented with team member's that perpetually "spread joy and optimism" (heck, that’s our 5th core value!)
Don’t believe me? Watch our company overview and culture video above.
After watching this video you'll understand why SnackNation was named by Entrepreneur Magazine as having one of the "Top Company Cultures" of 2017, and Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the "Best Places to Work" in 2016!
Health benefits, 401k, weekly personal development sessions, and of course, a whole lot of high fives are all components of working at SnackNation. We are purpose-driven and obsessed with improving the way people eat and engage at the workplace.
We are always on the lookout for passionate, intelligent, and driven people to help us build a better company/products, serve more customers, and produce more “magic.”
- Approve all Sales Quotes in Salesforce
- Ensure all Quotes are accurately entered in Salesforce and correctly invoiced in Zuora
- Ensure all Sales Quotes’ accuracy (ie. Box type, quantity, commitment, etc.)
- Review monthly bookings accuracy for commission calculation
- Document quoting process and ensure that they are followed
- Laisse between Sales, Member Success, and Finance in regards to new member sales
- Create customer statements as requested
- Create monthly customer invoices as requested
- Monthly bookings vs. revenue reporting
- Contribute ideas and suggest process improvements to drive greater efficiencies in the Quoting process
- Ad hoc projects
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of accounting principles or prior experience in a billing office is helpful
- 2 or more years’ experience in billing
- Keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience downloading reports and manipulating data from various applications, especially Excel
- Ability to thrive and perform under tight deadlines while managing competing demands
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Compensation is commensurate with your experience and proven past successes
SnackNation is a one-of-a-kind healthy snack membership service for offices (B2B) across America, and is smack dab in the middle of the FoodTech boom. We call it B2B SNaaS - that is, business-to-business snacking as a service ;) Think B2B foodservice built on a SaaS framework.
We serve thousands of offices and hundreds of thousands of employees across America, and we’re just getting started. SnackNation donates 10 meals to families in need for every box shipped. We donated over three million meals between 2016 and 2017, and are on pace to donate over an additional three million meals in 2018.