Manager of Operations
Operations | Carson, CA | Full Time
Position: Manager of Operations
Location: Carson, CA
Reports to: Executive Director
Direct Reports: None
We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to plan, direct and coordinate operations. You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
- Ensure that all workings are completed in correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
- Improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee the organizational well- being, purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency.
- Management of agency budget in coordination with the Executive Director
- Regular meetings with Executive Director around fiscal planning
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function (HR,IT, Finance) as well as coordination and communication between functions
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
- Contribute towards the achievement of the company's strategic and operational ojectives
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
- Cater to clients' or personnel's concerns
- Proven work experience as operation manager
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and diverse workplace