Internal Application: Manager of Customer Success
Customer Success | Culver City, CA | Full Time
Position: Manager of Customer Success
Location: Los Angeles, CA (neighborhood: Culver City creative corridor)
Reports to: Chelsie Lee (VP of Customer Success)
Direct Reports: 6-10
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
When you step foot into SnackNation's office you’ll feel and see an energy that is a unique blend of creative & fun, while also being fast-paced and focused on growth & success (you might also see some dogs & scooters roaming around). From the 30 ft. vaulted ceilings to the company fitness boot camps and meditation sessions to, of course, a market stocked full of the best-tasting, trendiest and most nutritious snacks and drinks around-the-clock; our workspace atmosphere makes it clear that we care about employee engagement, growth and experience as much as we do performance and productivity.
The atmosphere here is intensely productive and growth-oriented with team member's that perpetually "spread joy and optimism" (heck, that’s our 5th core value!)
Don’t believe me? Watch our company culture and overview video above!
After watching this video you'll understand why SnackNation was named by Entrepreneur Magazine as having one of the "Top Company Cultures" of 2017, and Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the "Best Places to Work" in 2016!
Health benefits, 401(k) plan, weekly personal development sessions, and of course, a whole lot of high fives are all components of working at SnackNation. We are purpose-driven and obsessed with providing access to healthy snacks for every office in America.
We are always on the lookout for passionate, intelligent, and driven people to help us build a better company/products, serve more customers, and produce more “magic.”
The core mission of the Manager of Customer Success (MCS) is to maximize the customer experience while minimizing net churn and increasing share of wallet with our current customers. By focusing on the day-to-day management of a team of customer success reps, the MCS helps increase customer lifetime value, boosts success & happiness of the customer, and builds lasting value for SnackNation. At the end of the day, this is an incredibly important role that drives massive positive influence on thousands of employees every day, nationwide. A SnackNation MCS knows our customers inside and out, and does everything necessary to ensure a consistently positive experience.
- Manage the day-to-day success of a team of Customer Success Reps by setting weekly success plans, following up on progress, and coaching on performance
- Own and drive department upgrade and churn KPIs
- Discover actionable insights through the weekly analysis of rep and portfolio-level performance
- Drive increased customer lifetime value through upsells, cross sells, reducing churn, and enhancing experience
- Positively handle escalated customer issues
- Continuously drive more efficient work processes so our reps can focus on what's most important...our customers
- Help our reps become the best in the biz through training and coaching
- Hire and on-board our talented wave of next reps
- Compensation is commensurate with your experience and proven past successes.
- A servant leader with 3-5 years experience managing customer success teams
- Results-oriented with a proven track record of improving retention and share of wallet
- Proactive in identifying new opportunities, solving problems, and prioritizing efforts
- Obsessively focused on improving everything you touch
- A passionate person looking to be part of a team full of passionate people
- You have experience working in a subscription service model
- You have advanced data analytics skills
- You have some experience in overall customer experience design
SnackNation is a one-of-a-kind healthy snack membership service for offices (B2B) across America, and is smack dab in the middle of the FoodTech boom. We call it B2B SaaS - that is, business-to-business snacking as a service ;) Think B2B foodservice built on a SaaS framework. And beyond changing the way companies eat and snack, SnackNation is democratizing access to today's most innovative, better-for-you and emerging brands.
We serve thousands of offices and hundreds of thousands of employees across America, and we’re just getting started. SnackNation donates 10 meals to families in need for every box shipped. We donated over one million meals in 2016, and are on pace to donate over two million meals in 2017.