Inside Sales Manager
Sales | Culver City, CA | Full Time
When you step foot into SnackNation's office – ranked by Forbes as one of the coolest in America – you’ll feel and see an energy that is a unique blend of creative & fun, while also being fast-paced and focused on growth & success (you might also see some dogs & scooters roaming around). From the 30 ft. vaulted ceilings to the company fitness boot camps and meditation sessions to, of course, a break room stocked full of the best-tasting, trendiest and most nutritious snacks and drinks around-the-clock; our workspace atmosphere makes it clear that we care about employee engagement, growth and experience as much as we do performance and productivity.
The atmosphere here is intensely productive and growth-oriented with team member's that perpetually "spread joy and optimism" (heck, that’s our 5th core value!)
Don’t believe me? Watch our company overview and culture video above.
After watching this video you'll understand why we were named by Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the "Best Places to Work" in 2016!
Health benefits, 401k, weekly personal development sessions, and of course, a whole lot of high fives are all components of working at SnackNation. We are purpose-driven and obsessed with improving the way people eat and engage at the workplace.
We are always on the lookout for passionate, intelligent, and driven people to help us build a better company/products, serve more customers, and produce more “magic.”
Role & Core Mission
As SnackNation Inside Sales Manager you will elevate the entire team to new heights to achieve our aggressive revenue targets every single month. Your leadership and direction will create an environment that fosters continual learning and unparalleled motivation to exceed our sales targets. You will be responsible for training, coaching and monitoring the performance of your team members to ensure sales activity and objectives are not only met, but CRUSHED. This individual will work closing with the VP of Sales to identify and implement solutions into the existing sales process.
- Training, developing, and coaching a team of approx. 8-12 current and new sales representatives to success
- Assist in overseeing sales planning, budgeting and forecasting – including building reports and dashboards of sales team performance for senior management
- Identify key sales performance indicators and develop benchmarks for growth
- Achieve 100% of quota through management of a team – failure is NOT an option
- Serve as an industry expert to assist sales reps in educating decision makers and building rapport
- Utilize entrepreneurial mindset to manage team through creative communication and marketing strategies to engage small to mid-sized businesses across the country
- Build and maintain an upbeat, positive culture that inspires a sense of urgency, constant innovation, teamwork, and strong commitment to individual and team accountability
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary plus monthly commissions
- 3-5 years of experience exceeding Sales Management goals (hunter sales reps)
- Top performer in all previous professional roles
- High need for achievement and competition. Loves to compete and win
- Strong leadership skills that leverages the strength of the team and the company to achieve success and execution.
- Enthusiastic, optimistic & certain of victory. Unfazed by rejection
- Coachable. Listens to and implements advice from manager
- Strong organization and time management skills with experience working in high growth, unpredictable environments
- Experience working with SalesForce.com or other CRM desired
- Experience working and succeeding in a quota and goal driven environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT)
- Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with prospects and team members through effective and persuasive communication
- Listens patiently. Will probe and clarify to get a real sense of customer's needs
- Resourceful. Goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
- Bachelor Degree or 2-5 years of inside sales management experience required
SnackNation is a one-of-a-kind healthy snack membership service for offices (B2B) across America, and is smack dab in the middle of the FoodTech boom. We call it B2B SaaS - that is, business-to-business snacking as a service ;) Think B2B foodservice built on a SaaS framework. And beyond changing the way companies eat and snack, SnackNation is democratizing access to today's most innovative, better-for-you and emerging brands.
We serve thousands of offices and hundreds of thousands of employees across America, and we’re just getting started. SnackNation donates 10 meals to families in need for every box shipped. SnackNation donated over one million meals in 2016, and is on pace to donate over two million meals in 2017.