Information Technology Coordinator
Technology | Culver City, CA | Full Time
Company: Awesome Office, Inc. (Parent Company of SnackNation)
Position: Information Technology Coordinator
Location: Los Angeles, CA (neighborhood: Culver City creative corridor)
Reports to: Jeff Carnes (VP, Engineering)
Direct Reports: None
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
When you step foot into SnackNation's office you’ll feel and see an energy that is a unique blend of creative & fun, while also being fast-paced and focused on growth & success (you might also see some dogs & scooters roaming around). From the 30 ft. vaulted ceilings to the company fitness boot camps and meditation sessions to, of course, a market stocked full of the best-tasting, trendiest and most nutritious snacks, meals and drinks around-the-clock; our workspace atmosphere makes it clear that we care about employee engagement, growth and experience as much as we do performance and productivity.
Don’t believe me? Watch our company overview and culture video above.
After watching this video you'll understand why we were named by Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the "Best Places to Work" in 2016!
Health benefits, 401(k) plan, weekly personal development sessions, and of course, a whole lot of high fives are all components of working at SnackNation. We are purpose-driven and obsessed with providing access to healthy snacks for every office in America.
We are always on the lookout for passionate, intelligent, and driven people to help us build a better company/products, serve more customers, and produce more “magic.”
The core mission of the Information Technology Coordinator will be maintaining our information technology systems and networks. You will perform both technical and administrative tasks to ensure functionality and efficiency of computer and telecom systems.
- Institute protocols for the use of IT across departments and projects
- Provide advice on the most suitable IT choices
- Provide technical support or training for systems and networks
- Act as link between end users and higher level support
- Install and configure software and hardware (printers, network cards etc.)
- Monitor system and network performance
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs and data restoration
- Performance maintenance activities (e.g. backups)
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules
- Collaborate with other professionals to maintain standards and functionality
- Proven experience as IT coordinator or similar role
- Experience in network management and help desk support is appreciated
- Solid knowledge of IT systems and applications
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair issues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities
- BSc/BA in information technology or computer science is preferred
- Certification (CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+ etc.) is a plus
SnackNation is a one-of-a-kind healthy snack membership service for offices (B2B) across America, and is smack dab in the middle of the FoodTech boom. We call it B2B SNaaS - that is, business-to-business snacking as a service ;) Think B2B foodservice built on a SaaS framework. And beyond changing the way companies eat and snack, SnackNation is democratizing access to today's most innovative, better-for-you and emerging brands.
We serve thousands of offices and hundreds of thousands of employees across America, and we’re just getting started. SnackNation donates 10 meals to families in need for every box shipped. SnackNation donated over one million meals in 2016, and is on pace to donate over two million meals in 2017.