Internal Application: Executive Customer Success Manager
Customer Success | Culver City, CA | Full Time
Company: Awesome Office, Inc. (Parent Company of SnackNation)
Position: Executive Customer Success Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA (neighborhood: Culver City creative corridor)
Reports to: Andrea Rivera (Director of Customer Success)
Direct Reports: None
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
With a name like ours, you know we invest a lot of time & attention in our own office & culture. We are looking for an absolute rock star, who will create a world-class experience for the customers, whether it’s helping with a simple question, solving a complex issue, having a regular check-in call, or knowing the right moment to upgrade the customer to a more suitable service/product.
We’re looking to hire an Executive Customer Success Representative who can help us create a world-class experience for our customers. The Customer Success Team (CST) is the hub of customer support and advocacy for our healthy snack delivery program, SnackNation. Whether it’s helping with a simple question, solving a complex issue, having a regular check-in call, or knowing the right moment to upgrade the customer to a larger package, the SnackNation CST knows our customers inside and out, and does everything necessary to ensure a consistently positive experience. There's nothing quite like awesome support, and it takes a team of attentive, empathetic, and critical thinkers who constantly strive for perfection!
- Be the face of SnackNation for large customers currently receiving the monthly snack delivery service
- Drive retention for a $100k+ book of business
- Expertly address questions via phone, email and in person visits providing answers that are quick and easy to understand
- Manage and maintain relationships with single point locations along with multipoint locations with multiple points of contact
- Help clients get through critical moments with ease by taking a systematic approach to problem-solving and applying just a bit of detective work to solve any issue that comes your way
- Run point on customer issues that require masterful coordination between multiple SnackNation teams
- Create phenomenal customer experiences by proactively cultivating relationships with your customers
- Act as the voice of our customers and help us prioritize future enhancements to the SnackNation product
- Maximize revenue from our customers by knowing when to upgrade, upsell, or in some cases, downsell, so that our customers are receiving the most optimal service from SnackNation
Compensation is commensurate with your experience and proven past successes
- You have 2+ years of Customer Success or Account Management experience working with large, complex customers
- You have experience driving to goals associated with gross churn and upsell
- You have managed a $50k+ book of business
- You're obsessively organized, detail-oriented, and sincerely empathetic
- You possess outstanding analytical, problem-solving and multitasking skills
- You’re proactive in identifying new opportunities, solving problems, and prioritizing efforts
- You're a compelling writer who crafts grammatically impeccable emails and you’re just as articulate on the phone
When you step foot into SnackNation's office you’ll feel and see an energy that is a unique blend of creative & fun, while also being fast-paced and focused on growth & success (you might also see some dogs & scooters roaming around). From the 30 ft. vaulted ceilings to the company fitness boot camps and meditation sessions to, of course, a market stocked full of the best-tasting, trendiest and most nutritious snacks and drinks around-the-clock; our workspace atmosphere makes it clear that we care about employee engagement, growth and experience as much as we do performance and productivity.
The atmosphere here is intensely productive and growth-oriented with team member's that perpetually "spread joy and optimism" (heck, that’s our 5th core value!)
Don’t believe me? Watch our company culture and overview video above!
Rejuvenating vacation policy, health benefits, weekly personal development sessions (because what’s more important than personal growth?), and of course, a whole lot of high fives are all components of working at Awesome Office. We are purpose-driven and obsessed with improving the way people eat and engage at the workplace.
SnackNation is a privately-funded, quickly-growing “startup” that was founded in 2008. We operate out of the trendy Culver City creative office space corridor in 20,000+ square feet of warehouse turned awesome open office, right next to the skate park and infamous Culver City stairs (we dare you to try them!)
SnackNation is a one-of-a-kind healthy snack membership service for offices (B2B) across America, and is smack dab in the middle of the FoodTech boom. We call it B2B SaaS - that is, business-to-business snacking as a service ;) Think B2B foodservice built on a SaaS framework. And beyond changing the way companies eat and snack, SnackNation is democratizing access to today's most innovative, better-for-you and emerging brands.
We serve thousands of offices and hundreds of thousands of employees across America, and we’re just getting started. SnackNation donates 10 meals to families in need for every box shipped. We donated over three million meals between 2016 and 2017, and are on pace to donate an additional three million meals in 2018.