Digital Marketing Coordinator
Marketing | Culver City, CA | Full Time
Inc. 500 CMO Seeks Top 10% DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR to "Crush It" for Quickly Growing Health, Nutrition, and Marketing Company.
Dear Digital Marketing Coordinator,
If you’re passionate about digital marketing and want to take it to the next level, this will be the most important “job ad” you’ll ever read.
We’re looking for a top 10% Digital Marketing Coordinator who wants to expand their marketing knowledge and learn how to attract more customers online, and who is a high achiever who can thrive in a fast-paced, fun start-up environment.
If you have what it takes, you'll join a team of young, passionate, work-hard-play-hard professionals and a company that was ranked #35 "Best Places to Work" by the Los Angeles Business Journal, by Forbes Magazine as one of "America's Most Promising Companies,” and by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of its "Top 100 Brilliant Companies." We were also ranked by Comparably as one of the best companies for marketing.
You'll also work alongside, and learn from other marketing professionals who have grown our company into multiple multi-million dollar verticals.
The value of this position is not just in the money you'll be paid -- the "real" value is in the top-notch education and experience you'll be receiving. . . and the APPLICATION of that education to produce real-world business results on the internet.
A little more about us…
SnackNation is America’s leading healthier snack delivery service for businesses and homes. We help people become healthier, happier, and more productive and serve as a catalyst to help people become better versions of themselves via better eating and lifestyle decisions. We serve over 4,000 offices and over 300,000 employees in America, and we’re just getting started. SnackNation donates 10 meals to hungry families for every box we ship (we’ve donated over 3M meals so far).
Before we describe what this role entails, here are some quick points:
1) THIS IS NOT YOUR "TYPICAL" MARKETING GIG.
You will get a lot of responsibility right out of the gates, and you'll be required to execute on a proven system to promote our content, drive website traffic and boost engagement. You'll see first-hand how a growing company markets online and you'll be directly contributing to help us reach our goal of $100M in revenue by 2019.
2) WE HIRE CHARACTERS NOT POSITIONS.
If you have what it takes as an individual - in other words, if you "crush it" in everything you do in life - then you'll fit in well at our company. Young or old, just out of college, if you have what it takes, we'll know!
3) HUGE OPPORTUNITY (for the right person).
First, you'll be heading up our content promotion and search engine optimization efforts in order to generate traffic, leads and revenue online. You'll be exposed to new ways of marketing online and will become a master of getting content to appear and stay on the first page of Google. Organic traffic is one of the most profitable ways to drive traffic online, and you'll learn how to drive tons of it - a skill that will help you for the rest of your marketing career.
Second, you'll work directly with, and be mentored by, top marketers who have experience making millions of dollars online (here's a case study of our work on one of the top SEO blogs on the planet - http://backlinko.com/white-hat-seo).
Finally, you'll have access to our digital marketing and personal development library, which contains over $50,000 of digital marketing courses, seminars, books, and audios. . . taught by the top digital marketers in the industry.
- Phenomenal communication skills. Building relationships is the most important part of this position!
- Persistence, persistence, persistence
- At least 1 year of digital marketing experience is preferred. Exceptional candidates with less experience may be considered
- Incredibly organized and detail oriented
- Basic WordPress and SEO knowledge
- Passionate about social media and online communities
- Amiable personality that is fun to work with
- Self-starter who can learn on the fly
- Strong internet research skills
- Honest, RELIABLE, and loyal (doing exactly what you say you will)
- You must be a great fit for our team. We're down-to-earth and fun. Integrity and honesty are important character traits that you must have.
- You must have a strong work ethic, high degree of initiative, and continual desire to succeed
$40K base salary plus $4K bonus for completion of mutually agreed upon goals
HOW TO APPLY
No exceptions - in order to apply please provide the following:
1) Write a COVER LETTER:
a) Why do you like digital marketing & SEO and why do you think you're good at it? If you don't have digital marketing or SEO experience, why do you want to pursue a role in digital marketing and what experiences from your past help prove that you'll be good at it?
b) Give SPECIFIC examples (include urls where appropriate) of past digital marketing projects you've worked on and what their results were. If you're a newbie, include anything here that will help us evaluate your aptitude for this role.
c) What do you do for fun?
d) Explain what you're doing now for a job:
- i) If you don't have one, explain why.
- ii) If you have one, explain why you'd consider looking elsewhere.
2) Click the green "Apply For This Job" button
3) Follow the prompts on the page. Make sure to copy/paste your cover letter into the "Cover Letter" section and upload your resume via the resume upload button.
If you make it to Round 2, you'll receive explicit instructions on next steps, plus you'll get more detailed information on our company.
That's it! I look forward to hearing from you soon.