Customer Success Support Guru
Customer Success | Culver City, CA | Full Time
Company: Awesome Office, Inc. (Parent Company of SnackNation)
Position: Customer Success Support Guru
Location: Los Angeles, CA (neighborhood: Culver City creative corridor)
Reports to: Conor Garrison (Lead Customer Success Admin)
Direct Reports: None
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
We're looking to hire a Customer Success Support Guru who can help us create a world-class experience for our customers. The Customer Success Team (CST) is the hub of customer support and advocacy for our healthy snack delivery program, SnackNation. There's nothing quite like awesome support, and it takes a team of attentive, empathetic, and critical thinkers who constantly strive for perfection!
Our Customer Support Managers spend each day doing everything necessary to ensure a consistently positive experience, and they need your help to do it! You'll answer customer questions ranging from simple to complex, help maintain customer engagement in our online portal, and handle incoming customer calls.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing team of friendly, driven people. What we value most of all is a positive attitude and a relentless energy - this is NOT a call center! If you have what it takes, come help us make offices more awesome all across the country.
- Support our Customer Success Managers as they provide white-glove service to our customers
- Expertly address questions via email providing answers that are quick and easy to understand
- Help clients get through critical moments with ease by taking a systematic approach to problem-solving and applying just a bit of detective work to solve any issue that comes your way
- Oversee customer activity on our online portal, engage with their discussion threads, and create exciting challenges each week
- Create phenomenal customer experiences
- Act as the voice of our customer and help us prioritize future enhancements to the SnackNation product
Compensation is commensurate with your experience and proven past successes
- You're a passionate person looking for a team full of passionate people
- You're obsessively organized, detail-oriented, and sincerely empathetic
- You believe that there really is “no such thing as a stupid question”
- You’re proactive in identifying new opportunities, solving problems, and prioritizing efforts
- You're a compelling writer who crafts grammatically impeccable emails and you’re just as articulate on the phone
- You're self-sufficient. Hate being babysat? Well, we hate babysitting
- You're a master of the email inbox and consistently make "inbox zero"
- You have 1-2 years of work experience under your belt
- You have some experience working in “Customer Success,” “Client Support,” or similar job titles
- You have some administrative or executive assistant experience
SnackNation is a one-of-a-kind healthy snack membership service for offices (B2B) across America, and is smack dab in the middle of the FoodTech boom. We call it B2B SaaS - that is, business-to-business snacking as a service ;) Think B2B foodservice built on a SaaS framework. And beyond changing the way companies eat and snack, SnackNation is democratizing access to today's most innovative, better-for-you and emerging brands.
We serve thousands of offices and hundreds of thousands of employees across America, and we’re just getting started. SnackNation donates 10 meals to families in need for every box shipped. We donated over three million meals between 2016 and 2017, and are on pace to donate an additional three million meals in 2018.