Internal Application: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Legal, Finance & Human Resources | Culver City, CA | Full Time
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Role: We're looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to manage accounts receivable for all incoming revenue. This team member will streamline collection processes and communicate with customers at a high-level to ensure payments are received in a timely manner.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Monitor Accounts Receivable and reconcile to General Ledger
- Follow up on past due Receivables
- Daily and/or weekly reporting to Controller and Management
- Perform customer account reconciliations and audits
- Support Member Success Team with invoicing and other customer issues
- Manage customer payment terms
- Understand and improve payment process
- Generate monthly customer invoices
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or economics required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
- Experience with NetSuite, Zuora, Bill.com, and Expensify would be helpful
- Strong understanding of GAAP and financial reporting is a plus
- The ability to thrive in a rapidly evolving startup environment
- Maintain a positive attitude and enjoy a good challenge
SnackNation is a one-of-a-kind healthy snack membership service for offices (B2B) across America, and is smack dab in the middle of the FoodTech boom. Beyond changing the way companies eat and snack, SnackNation is democratizing access to today's most innovative, better-for-you and emerging brands.
We serve thousands of offices and hundreds of thousands of employees across America, and we’re just getting started. SnackNation donates 10 meals to families in need for every box shipped (on pace for over three million meals donated this year).