Sales | Culver City, CA | Full Time
Inc. 500 CEO Seeks 5 Top-Producing Sales Account Executives for Hyper-Growth Health, Nutrition, and Marketing Company
Dear Top Producer,
If you're a star salesperson, this will be one of the most important letters you'll ever read.
This letter will be read by over 10,000 of the Country’s best sales reps, so don’t waste your time unless you’re one of the best.
Our 55-person sales team can’t keep up with the inbound lead flow so we’re expanding.
If you have what it takes, you'll join one of the fastest growing companies in Los Angeles. We were also just named one of the “Best Places to Work” by Los Angeles Business Journal and one of America’s “Top Company Cultures” by Entrepreneur Magazine.
You'll also work alongside, learn from, have fun and become friends with many of the truly exceptional characters on our team who have helped fuel our company’s rapid growth.
If you think you're the best, it's time to join a high performance team that will elevate you to achieve more. You’ll also need to be humble enough to know that you can always learn from others and get better.
A little more about us…
SnackNation is America’s leading healthier snack delivery service for businesses and homes. We help people become healthier, happier, and more productive and serve as a catalyst to help people become better versions of themselves via better eating and lifestyle decisions. We serve over 3000 offices and over 250,000 employees in America, and we’re just getting started. SnackNation donates 10 meals to hungry families for every box we ship (we’ve donated over 1.5M meals so far).
Before I describe what this role entails, here are a few quick points:
1) THIS IS NOT YOUR “TYPICAL” SALES GIG
Your earning potential is high with no cap. Top producers on our team can earn north of $150K with no cap in commissions.
If you’re not passionate about our product, vision, and mission, this is not the right opportunity for you.
If you’re not coachable, trainable, and a team player, this is not the right opportunity for you.
2) GRIT RQUIRED
If you don’t have grit and a very strong work ethic, you’ll be unhappy here and you should stop reading now.
3) WE HIRE CHARACTERS NOT POSITIONS
If you have what it takes as an individual - in other words, if you have a positive mindset and strong work ethic - then you'll fit in well at our company. Young or old, just out of college or sales veteran, if you have what it takes, we'll know! We find that the most successful individuals in this role have both their heads and their hearts in the right place.
4) WE’RE FUN AND YOU SHOULD BE, TOO
The first thing you'll notice about us is our unique culture, super-fun office environment, and positive family spirit. We like to infuse fun in much of what we do…it just makes pursuing your passions that much more…well…fun!
5) RARE OPPORTUNITY
This type of sales opportunity is a rare occurrence in life…we’re uniquely positioned to step on the gas with a platform that has already proven itself in the market. This is a dream job for the right individual whose mindset in life is to hustle and make it happen.
Oh, and three more things...
Our CORE PURPOSE: “We help people become better versions of themselves by serving as a catalyst for increased health, productivity, and happiness”
Our SLOGAN: “Healthier Snacks Delivered”
Our BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal): “Become the brand people most associate with healthy snacks”
More about this role…
1) PROVEN SALES SUCCESS. You’ll need to prove you’re a top ten percenter in life and in sales. We will want to hear stories of you succeeding, overcoming obstacles, and in general being a highly effective sales pro. Please don’t apply unless you’re the real deal.
2) INBOUND LEAD GENERATION. Once ramped, you’ll have a constant flow of high-quality inbound leads and SDR-generated opportunities to work with. No cold calling whatsoever. We're experts at online lead generation and considering the quality of our leads and the use of the latest technology to drive conversion rates higher, this is a dream job compared to most sales roles.
3) TRAINING. We have one of the best sales training systems in Los Angeles. If you want to be exposed to an advanced sales system and become an even better rep, this is the place to be.
4) HIGH ACHIEVER. You must be able to prove you’re a high-achiever who is constantly striving to step up your game and get better in sales. This position is not for someone who wants a "cush" sales job without doing the work.
5) MUST ACT QUICKLY. The position is open now and we’re filling 5 spots. No promises after that. Based on the thousands of sales reps who will read this letter and the hundreds who will apply, the opportunity will likely be gone soon.
- Hit or exceed your monthly new revenue quota
- Make 40-60 phone calls (12+ conversations) per day to assigned leads
- Run call and email campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- All other duties assigned
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Lead Generation or Sales (hunter roles)
- High need for achievement and competition. Loves to compete and win
- Enthusiastic, optimistic & certain of victory. Unfazed by rejection
- Coachable. Listens to and implements advice from manager
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Experience working with SalesForce.com or other CRM desired
- Experience working and succeeding in a quota and goal driven environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT)
- Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with prospects
- Listens patiently. Will probe and clarify to get a real sense of customer's needs
- Resourceful. Goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
Base + Uncapped Commission
When you step foot into SnackNation's office you’ll feel and see an energy that is a unique blend of creative & fun, while also being fast-paced and focused on growth & success (you might also see some dogs & scooters roaming around). From the 30 ft. vaulted ceilings to the company fitness boot camps and meditation sessions to, of course, a market stocked full of the best-tasting, trendiest and most nutritious snacks and drinks around-the-clock; our workspace atmosphere makes it clear that we care about employee engagement, growth and experience as much as we do performance and productivity.
The atmosphere here is intensely productive and growth-oriented with team member's that perpetually "spread joy and optimism" (heck, that’s our 5th core value!)
Don’t believe me? Watch our company culture and overview video above!
Rejuvenating vacation policy, health benefits, weekly personal development sessions (because what’s more important than personal growth?), and of course, a whole lot of high fives are all components of working at SnackNation. We are purpose-driven and obsessed with improving the way people eat and engage in the workplace.
SnackNation is a privately-funded, quickly-growing “startup” that was founded in 2008. We operate out of the trendy Culver City creative office space corridor in 20,000+ square feet of warehouse turned awesome open office, right next to the skate park and infamous Culver City stairs (we dare you to try them!)
SnackNation is a one-of-a-kind healthy snack membership service for offices (B2B) across America, and is smack dab in the middle of the FoodTech boom. We call it B2B SaaS - that is, business-to-business snacking as a service ;) Think B2B foodservice built on a SaaS framework. And beyond changing the way companies eat and snack, SnackNation is democratizing access to today's most innovative, better-for-you and emerging brands.
We serve thousands of offices and hundreds of thousands of employees across America, and we’re just getting started. SnackNation donates 10 meals to families in need for every box shipped. We donated over one million meals in 2016, and are on pace to donate over two million meals in 2017.
Also, check out a recent podcast of our VP of Sales Development to get another perspective on who we are and how we approach sales: