Sales | Culver City, CA | Full Time
When you step foot into SnackNation's office you’ll feel and see an energy that is a unique blend of creative & fun, while also being fast-paced and focused on growth & success (you might also see some dogs & scooters roaming around). From the 30 ft. vaulted ceilings to the company fitness boot camps and yoga sessions to, of course, a break room stocked full of the best-tasting, trendiest and most nutritious snacks and drinks around-the-clock; our workspace atmosphere makes it clear that we care about employee engagement, growth and experience as much as we do performance and productivity.
The atmosphere here is intensely productive and growth-oriented with team member's that perpetually "spread joy and optimism" (heck, that’s our 5th core value!)
Don’t believe me? Watch our company overview and culture video above.
After watching this video you'll understand why SnackNation was named by Entrepreneur Magazine as having one of the "Top Company Cultures" of 2017, and Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the "Best Places to Work" in 2016!
Health benefits, 401k, weekly personal development sessions, and of course, a whole lot of high fives are all components of working at SnackNation. We are purpose-driven and obsessed with improving the way people eat and engage at the workplace.
We are always on the lookout for passionate, intelligent, and driven people to help us build a better company/products, serve more customers, and produce more “magic.”
We’re growing fast and the ideal candidate will be part of our growing inside sales team, signing up new accounts through outbound calling efforts and inbound marketing leads. Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Hit or exceed your monthly new revenue quota
- Work closely with your Account Manager to onboard and manage larger accounts
- Make 40-60 phone calls (12+ conversations) per day to assigned leads
- Run call and email campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- All other duties assigned
Compensation includes a base salary plus commissions paid monthly
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Lead Generation or Sales (hunter roles)
- High need for achievement and competition. Loves to compete and win
- Enthusiastic, optimistic & certain of victory. Unfazed by rejection
- Coachable. Listens to and implements advice from manager
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Experience working with SalesForce.com or other CRM desired
- Experience working and succeeding in a quota and goal driven environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT)
- Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with prospects
- Listens patiently. Will probe and clarify to get a real sense of customer's needs
- Resourceful. Goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
- Bachelor Degree required
SnackNation is a one-of-a-kind healthy snack membership service for offices (B2B) across America, and is smack dab in the middle of the FoodTech boom. We call it B2B SaaS - that is, business-to-business snacking as a service ;) Think B2B foodservice built on a SaaS framework. And beyond changing the way companies eat and snack, SnackNation is democratizing access to today's most innovative, better-for-you and emerging brands.
We serve thousands of offices and hundreds of thousands of employees across America, and we’re just getting started. SnackNation donates 10 meals to families in need for every box shipped. We donated over one million meals in 2016, and are on pace to donate over two million meals in 2017.