Software Engineer in Test
Engineering | San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a Test Automation engineer, who is passionate about automating the tests and deliver a quality product to customers in a fun and fast growing startup. You will be responsible for designing and implementing the Test framework for our fronted and backend services. . As an Automation lead, you will be working closely with the development team and testing team to develop new test framework, test cases and tools that are needed for our product.
- Experience in Test automation framework: some one with developer skills to develop test framework and lead the Automation team.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills are required
- Worked closely with Product and development team to understand the product requirement and to create innovative automated system. Experience in Agile environment
- 2+ years of Experience in leading and mentoring junior engineers.
- Experience in Junit orTestNG and Selenium or Cucumber is required
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development or Test Automation
- 5+ years of experience in java, ruby, perl or python
- Experience in Database driven applications including data validation using sql
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- MS in computer science with 5+ years of industry experience
BillFloat offers consumers “more time to pay” their bills on time to help avoid late fees, overdraft charges, service termination and high cost loans. Billers including utility providers, cable companies, wireless carriers and insurers accelerate their cash flow through BillFloat’s easy to implement and secure system. The service is available on billers’ websites and through financial services partners, including prepaid and debit card issuers, payroll services, walk-in payment centers, and billfloat.com. BillFloat is based in San Francisco, California with investment and technology backing from First Round Capital, PayPal, Venrock and angel investors.