Product | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Do you want to join a growing company and help build its success? Then check out SmartPay Leasing!
We are building a platform that provides a financial alternative to consumers who either do not qualify for, or who prefer not to use traditional financing. We are looking for a Reporting Analyst to join our team. Our platform is used by national mobile phone retailers through direct integrations at retail stores and online through consumer-facing sites.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Reporting Analyst will report directly to the Head of Product. This person will work closely with Product, Finance, and Engineering to create ad-hoc and foundational reports. These reports will detail key aspects of the business like the performance of A/B tests, profitability of a particular channel, and alerting on failed batch processes.
We are a small team so you will work directly with product managers, finance analysts, and developers.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
- Required, experience using SQL
- Required, at least one year professional reporting/BI experience in a team setting
- Required, experience optimizing SQL queries
- Strongly preferred, experience writing and optimizing queries for mysql databases
- Strongly preferred, novice experience creating bash scripts
- Mongo DB
- Ruby on Rails