Paid Search Specialist
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
SmartAsset.com is the web’s premier destination for personal financial advice, reaching more than 35 million people each month. As a Paid Search Specialist, you’ll work with the Marketing team to drive traffic to our site via direct response paid search/SEM campaigns. You’ll be responsible for digital campaign creation, management, optimization, and reporting.
Candidates MUST have at least one year of experience working with Paid Search/SEM to run direct response campaigns.
- Assist marketing team with campaign creation, management, daily and weekly reporting, and testing
- Analyze campaign performance data regularly to optimize toward performance goals
- Generate and execute new testing ideas, and report on results and learnings
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices
- Master and own 1 – 2 marketing channels
- *Must have strong academic performance (3.5 GPA or higher, or equivalent), and relevant technical coursework (with strong marks) from a reputable undergraduate or graduate program to be considered - transcript required
- 1+ years of experience working hands-on with paid search (Google Adwords, Bing Ads). Experience with paid social, native, display a plus
- Extensive familiarity with direct response campaigns with precise KPIs
- Experience with analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc), and ability to report regularly on campaign metrics
- Excellent Excel skills, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to learn about new marketing channels and strategies, and work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Lead generation or financial industry experience a plus
- Google AdWords or similar certification a plus
- Undergraduate degree
- Authorization to work in the US and ability to work from our NYC office
Benefits & Perks:
- We offer highly competitive compensation, including equity, with upside for high performers. Comprehensive benefits, take-what-you-need vacation days, snacks and lunches, weekly happy hours, and a collaborative workspace environment.