Junior Full-Stack Developer
Engineering | New York, NY | Full Time
SmartAsset is looking for a junior full-stack software developer to join our NYC-based technology team. You will join a small but rapidly growing tech company, and will get to work on various aspects of our web and mobile product developments, in co-ordination with our product and marketing teams.
- You must have a Computer Science Degree;
or have completed a Software Development bootcamp and had at least 1 year work experience
- An ability to think outside the box and find the best solutions to complex/challenging problems
- Some experience with an Object Oriented Programming Language (e.g. Java, C++, C#, etc), and OOP design patterns
- Some knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience with *nix servers and shell scripting
- Excellent communication skills required
- An excellent ability to learn very quickly
- Competitive compensation (salary and equity)
- Medical & dental insurance
SmartAsset is a venture backed, Y Combinator Company. We use our financial modeling technology to provide accurate, interactive answers to important personal finance questions. We are a consumer advocate, recommending specific strategies so people can make smarter decisions and save money. We have been covered by over 50 publications, including the New York Times, Techcrunch, Fast Company and the US News and World Report.