Financial Advisor Concierge - Part Time
Operations | New York, NY | Part Time
SmartAsset is the web’s premier destination for financial advice, reaching more than 35 million people per month and growing quickly. As the Financial Advisor Concierge, you will help us build the web's largest platform connecting Financial Advisors to Investors.
You will be the first point of contact for SmartAsset users looking to speak with Financial Advisors, ensuring that users and Advisors are able to connect. The ability to connect users with Advisors is critical to the success of our Financial Advisor business, and you will play a substantial role in driving that success.
SmartAsset is a venture backed, Y Combinator Company. We are a consumer advocate, providing automated personal finance advice and recommending specific strategies to help people make smarter decisions with their money. We have been featured in hundreds of publications, including the New York Times, TechCrunch, Fast Company, and U.S. News & World Report.
This is a part-time position with flexible hours
- Calling investors who have recently expressed interest in speaking with a Financial Advisor
- Guiding SmartAsset investors through the process of matching and meeting with Financial Advisors
- Learning about investor’s needs and communicating summarized information to the Financial Advisors via e-mail
- Providing valuable investor feedback to the product team
- Updating internal CRM and other administrative tasks relating to the completion of the investor - Financial Advisor relationship
- Strong communication skills and a great phone presence
- Ability to learn, quickly adapt based on user and business needs
- Comfortable in the fast-paced, high growth environment of a startup
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills