Engineering | New York, NY | Full Time
SmartAsset is looking for a junior Data Analyst to join our NYC-based Data Engineering team. As Data Analyst, you will work on a wide range of challenging tasks together with our Product, Business and Data Engineering teams.
- Excellent Mathematics and Statistics Skills
- Knowledge of Excel (including Visual Basic scripting)
- Experience with Linux/Unix environments and shell scripting
- Experience with some statistics tools (SPSS, R, etc)
- Excellent communication skills required
- Work with our in-house Data Engineering and Analytics team
- Provide reports and analysis to various internal teams
- Build automated reporting systems as required
- Analyze various data-sets and provide insights
- Highly competitive compensation (salary and equity)
- Medical & dental insurance
SmartAsset is a venture backed, Y Combinator Company. We use our financial modeling technology to provide accurate, interactive answers to important personal finance questions. We are a consumer advocate, recommending specific strategies so people can make smarter decisions and save money. We have been covered by over 50 publications, including the New York Times, Techcrunch, Fast Company and the US News and World Report.