Content Marketing Specialist
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
We’re looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial Content Marketing Specialist to lead our content marketing lead generation initiatives.
This role will focus primarily on our financial advisor business, using content related to retirement and investing to generate leads for financial advisors.
- Oversee editorial roadmap and generate new angles for marketing campaigns
- Write compelling ad copy
- Manage profitable campaigns across platforms such as Facebook, Dianomi, Taboola and Outbrain
- Conduct A/B tests and execute optimization strategies to improve performance
- Report results regularly to management using direct response marketing KPIs
- Research and test new content distribution platforms
- *Must have strong academic performance (3.5 GPA or higher, or equivalent), and relevant technical coursework (with strong marks) from a reputable undergraduate or graduate program to be considered - transcript required
- 2-4 years of relevant digital marketing / web content marketing experience
- Working knowledge of advertising platforms such as Facebook, Outbrain and Taboola
- Comprehensive understanding of Facebook advertising and their editorial policies
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Familiarity with direct response KPIs (CPA, CVR, etc.)
- Ability to write effective headlines and ad copy
- Goal-driven with ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work independently as well as across multiple teams
Benefits & Perks:
We offer highly competitive compensation, including equity, with upside for high performers. Comprehensive benefits, take-what-you-need vacation days, snacks and lunches, weekly happy hours, and a collaborative workspace environment.