Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
We are currently seeking an entrepreneurial, highly motivated and energetic sales executive to manage and grow existing accounts and hunt and develop new accounts in the Finance Vertical.
The right candidate must be resourceful, bright, proactive, a go-getter, passionate about what she or he does and works well both independently and as a part of a team.
- Leverage your base of contacts to prospect new accounts and grow current business.
- Maintain contact with key markets and customers, while maximizing potential volume
- Be comfortable with lower funnel direct response advertisers and branding campaigns
- Exceed sales goals
- Leveraging existing experience selling various types of media including content marketing/traffic acquisition, display, etc.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including product, operations, marketing, business development, sales planning and account management
- Develop strategic plans to achieve and/or exceed target revenue goal
- Understand and effectively communicate SmartAsset’s value proposition
- Understand the finance category. Prior experience is desired but not a deal breaker
- 2+ years of Digital Advertising experience, preferably within the Personal Finance vertical
- A keen sense for understanding and ability to achieve partner marketing goals
- Experience with pay-per-click and direct response advertising
- Preexisting relationships with decision makers at Advertisers and Agencies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Perks of Working at SmartAsset
- Help share information that brings real positive impact to people’s lives
- Full Medical, Dental, 401(k) benefits
- Fun work environment with passionate colleagues
- Lunch included every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Regular team social activities
- Meritocracy! We reward the awesome
- SmartAsset is a venture backed, Y Combinator Company. We are a consumer advocate, providing automated personal finance advice and recommending specific strategies to help people make smarter decisions with their money. We have been featured in 100's of publications, including the New York Times, TechCrunch, Fast Company and U.S. News & World Report.