Product Development | Boston, MA
Smarsh® provides hosted solutions for archiving electronic communications, including email, instant messaging and social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Smarsh helps over 10,000 organizations manage and enforce flexible, secure and cost-effective compliance and records retention strategies and mitigate risk. For more information, visit www.smarsh.com or follow Smarsh at www.twitter.com/SmarshInc.
The Smarsh development team is seeking new developers to join the team designing cutting-edge services. The Smarsh development team is responsible for designing, testing and deploying Smarsh’s award winning products and services on a regular basis with innovative and powerful new features.
The Smarsh development team is looking for a senior Apex developer with significant experience in developing and maintaining native Salesforce applications.
- Work as subject matter expert on Apex / Salesforce Apps, leading SFDC best practices
- Contribute to requirements analysis
- Design, implement, tune and enhance Smarsh’s Salesforce AppExchange solutions
- Provides DevOps team with operations/support instructions
- 7+ years of experience as a software developer, including .net or java
- 2+ years developing AppExchange Apps, including experience in Apex, VisualForce, SOQL
- Apex expert including calling 3rd party web services and using Salesforce scheduled jobs, triggers, batch Apex
- Advanced Salesforce Apps troubleshoot and support skills
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices
- Experience using Agile/scrum methodologies
Experience with the following is a bonus
- Experience working with relational databases
- Salesforce certification
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Curious mind, wanting to learn new technologies
- A can-do attitude for a high growth environment
Smarsh is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.