Marketing Communications Manager
Marketing/Communications | Portland, OR
Smarsh® provides hosted solutions for archiving electronic communications, including email, instant messaging and social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Founded in 2001, the company helps over 14,000 organizations manage and enforce flexible, secure and cost-effective compliance and records retention strategies. For more information, visit www.smarsh.com or follow Smarsh at www.twitter.com/SmarshInc.
Smarsh is a fast-growing and innovative technology provider looking to grow its business-to-business marketing/communications organization. We are looking for motivated professionals possessing an entrepreneurial spirit grounded in fundamental marketing principles. Ideal candidates must be savvy strategists, and articulate communicators with a knack for delivering the right message to the right audience at the right time.
- Create and edit written and multimedia content for company digital resources, collateral and thought leadership initiatives.
- Work closely with marketing and sales to map assets and messaging to specifics of audience’s sales cycle.
- Create, manage and measure strategic lead generation programs.
- Lead efforts to create client evangelists and to gather business intelligence from client base.
- Curate library of lead generation and sales enablement assets. Identify and address gaps.
- Other tasks as required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Previous business-to-business marketing experience
- Request for writing samples (blogs, marketing collateral
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience using social media in business-to-business marketing is a plus
- While not required, experience with financial services and/or government b2b marketing is advantageous
Smarsh is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.