Accounting | Portland, OR
Smarsh® provides hosted solutions for archiving electronic communications, including email, instant messaging and social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Founded in 2001, Smarsh helps over 10,000 organizations manage and enforce flexible, secure and cost-effective compliance and records retention strategies and mitigate risk. For more information, visit www.smarsh.com or follow Smarsh at www.twitter.com/SmarshInc.
We are seeking a highly professional and motivated accounting associate to perform a variety of accounting tasks. The individual selected for this position will process payroll, perform comp plan analysis and reporting, as well as A/R and A/P duties. The successful candidate will assist with special projects as assigned by the finance team. This is a great opportunity for a career minded individual who wants to work for a successful, fast-growing software company.
- Heavy data entry for comp plan analysis and reporting to support large sales organization
- Accounting analysis and data entry for semi-monthly payroll processing (third party)
- Process large volume of incoming client payments, in various payment methods
- Administer accounts payable, with purchase order requisitions and packing slips
- Maintain accounting data files for payroll, commissions, and POs
- Assist other department personnel with various accounting related tasks
- Strong data entry skills with high level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Previous experience with accounting software (QuickBooks) a must
- Ability to work in a professional, fast-paced environment
- Managing sensitive client data and maintaining confidentiality
- Exceptional internal and external customer service skills
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to learn quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Smarsh is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.