Marketing | Tustin, CA | Full Time
Marketing Coordinator for SLR Lounge
SLR Lounge is a community for photographers and a leader in professional photography education. The company focuses on 4 primary objectives:
- Creating high-quality video education and resources
- Providing interactive, community-based learning components
- Celebrating the achievements of the community with awards
- Providing the latest photography-related news and inspiration.
We are searching for an analytical, innovative marketing coordinator to join our dynamic team of creatives.
As the marketing coordinator, the primary responsibilities are the following:
- Staying flexible and up-to-date on the latest marketing tools, strategies, and opportunities for "growth hacking"
- Managing outbound marketing campaigns on Facebook, Adwords and other platforms
- Creating effective inbound marketing campaigns to attract and convert leads
- Managing a system of marketing automation that includes lead magnets, email funnels, and customer segmentation
- Orchestrating organic social media growth and engagement strategies for Facebook, Instagram, and other networks
- Performing market research to determine customer needs, competitor analyses, customer service and retention initiatives
- Negotiating contracts and promotions with related companies, affiliates, influencers and partners
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications studies, business administration or a similar discipline
- 1+ years of previous marketing experience
- Experience with CRM software, lead generation, sales funnels, email marketing, and marketing automation
- Proficiency in Facebook Advertising, Google Adwords, and other outbound marketing methods
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, A/B testing and making data-driven decisions
- Knowledge of social media best practices and technologies
- Proficiency in general computer skills and familiarity with all basic software programs such as Windows, MS Office, etc
- Ability to take proactive action and think critically to identify solutions and improvements
- Ability to communicate with a diverse team in a clear, concise, and courteous manner through multiple methods, including verbal and written
You will be expected to complete a working interview before hire.