Care Manager - PRN
Skyline Wellness | Peoria, IL | Temp to Full Time
Skyline Wellness is looking for LPN/LSW Care Managers to join our team! Our main goal is to help our members thrive in an at-home/independent setting by preventing hospitalizations through education and support. Our Care Managers make their own schedule as long as they are available and flexible enough to follow program timelines. No holidays or on-call required!
Our Care Management positions are community based with a “no hands-on” approach empowering members and their family to understand and navigate disease processes, diet, exercise, end of life planning, and educate members and their family on community and financial resources.
Duties May Include, But not Limited to:
- In-home visits and facility visits when authorized
- Facilitating conference calls between the member, physician, pharmacist and other 3rd parties who assist the member as needed to clarify treatment plans, medication regimens or other urgent issues
- Reconciling prescribed medications
- Assessing members’ environment, functional, psycho-social status and financial well-being
- Identifying and developing action plans to empower members to remain and thrive at home
- Connecting members and their family with resources, services and professional intervention, and in their community who can help them address medical, legal, housing, insurance and financial issues
- Providing members and their family/caregivers with education material and coaching to empower them to manage their health and well being
- Complete required paperwork and documentation within the timeframe required
- Maintain HIPAA compliance and adhere to all company policies
- Collaboration with other team members
- Maintaining professional care management responsibilities by setting appropriate boundaries, complying with Care Manager expectations and productivity standards, and seeking managerial consult as needed
- Quick thinking and rational judgment to address needs of the member as they arise
Credentials & Experience:
- LPN or LVN (Compact Licensure)– Minimum 3 years OR
- Licensed Social Worker – Minimum 1 year (not licensed must have 2 years relevant geriatrics and/or care/case management experience)
- Must have case management or managed care experience
- Must have community based or in-home experience
- Must have experience working with Geriatric, Terminally Ill or functionally challenged populations
- Must have no disciplinary actions against professional license
- Valid Driver’s License, car insurance, and access to a road safe vehicle for home visits
- Access to a secure computer with high-speed internet access and email
- Ability to use a variety of electronic information applications/software programs, electronic medical records experience.
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook.
Compensation and Job Type:
- Part-Time Per Unit with the possibility of Full-Time
- Trip Fees when applicable
This is a fully remote and on the road position. Care Manager must be in community where position is.
Please submit a detailed resume with dates of employment, all duties related to case management performance, license number and legal name your license is listed under.