Care Manager - LPN/LSW-LMSW
Skyline Wellness | Newark, DE | Part Time
- Our Care Management position is community based and is a ‘no hands on’ approach empowering clients and their families to understand and navigate the Health Care system to improve health outcomes.
- Care Management will appeal to strong, independent, organized and highly motivated LPN’s and LSW’s seeking a home based work environment.
- Our care managers schedule their own home visits/calls with clients according to program timelines, provide ongoing assessments and resource assistance, medication and disease teaching to clients and manage online documentation with responsible and timely submission.
- Must have case management or managed care experience.
- Must have Community based or In-home experience.
- Must have experience working with Geriatric/Terminally Ill population
- Must have minimum of:
LPN - 3 years HH/Hospice/LTC experience
LSW-LCSW – 3 year HH/Hospice/LTC experience
LMSW – 1 year HH/Hospice/LTC experience
- Must have experience in client assessment that leads to appropriate care planning of issues needing addressed.
- Must have no disciplinary action against professional license ever.
- Must provide well-functioning computer, internet service, printer and phone.
- Must have reliable transportation and show proof of vehicle insurance.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong time management abilities
- Strong desire to keep clients out of the hospital
- Strong assessment and research skills
- Strong computer skills
Attach a detailed resume with dates of employment, all duties related to case management performed, license number and legal name your license is listed under.