Contract / Freelance - Digital Marketing Strategist
Search | San Francisco & Nationwide, CA | Contract
Be a part of a new breed of Agency!
The more you learn about us, the more you’ll realize that Six Spoke Media is more than your typical company. Our goal is to be a new breed of agency for a new age.
Discoverability Marketing. Digital Media. Empowered Consumers. Disruptive Technologies. Globalization. The Social Web.
We help our clients navigate in this new era where brands must transform their marketing and advertising strategies in order to effectively engage and connect with their customers and their communities anywhere in the world.
In order to do this, we’ve combined a brand and advertising consultancy, a full-service interactive agency, and a media company, layered on some kick-ass technology and global offices to provide our clients with the know-how and capabilities that make us the mad men and women of the modern world.
Oh yeah, and ultimately our goal is to change the world, while having fun.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Digital Marketing Strategist will drive the strategy, planning and execution of our clients’ PPC and/or SEO initiatives to achieve their business objectives. Through the creation and execution of digital marketing plans, competitive analysis, keyword strategies, bid and budget management, site audits, creative optimization, and reporting and analysis, this individual will improve efficiencies and profits through the innovative digital strategies of Six Spoke Media.
- Strong performance in Bachelor’s degree program required
- Understanding of direct response marketing
- Solid analytical capabilities
- Extreme attention to detail
- Proactive, take-charge attitude
- Demonstrated capacity for independent initiative
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong written English, copy editing skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills and polish
- Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently
- Previous experience with SEO and/or PPC is a plus
- Experience with reporting tools a plus
- Experience in a start-up or small-company environment a plus
Salary to be determined by education and experience.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter in a standard Word or PDF document at https://www.jsco.re/o67g
To learn more about Six Spoke Media, visit www.sixspokemedia.com
Due to the high volume of resumes received, we are unable to respond to all candidates. No phone calls please!