Online Marketing Manager, Caregiver Acquisition & Activation
Marketing | Chicago, IL
Online Marketing Manager, Caregiver Acquisition and Activation
As Online Marketing Manager, Caregiver Acquisition and Activation you will have the opportunity to develop and implement a robust caregiver acquisition and activation strategy to drive quality sitters to our site. This is a critical, growth position that is expected to help take the business to the next level in its development.
Design an aggressive, high performing caregiver acquisition strategy to include (but not limited to):
- Job sites
- Other third party partnerships
- Manage key relationships with top job sites to increase caregiver population
- Continuously optimize job feeds and job listings
- Form partnerships to drive incremental high-quality caregivers to the site
- Manage and optimize partnerships and initiatives to ensure a high quality caregiver candidate pool
- Monitor and ensure that the caregiver/care seeker ratio is appropriate in all markets
- Optimize landing pages and the caregiver experience
- Utilize email, social and on-site communications to activate and engage caregivers and increase caregiver responsiveness
- Improve response rates in all markets
- Work closely with product and operations to improve caregiver quality
- Become an active member of the wider marketing team
- 6+ years experience with an internet based company
- Experience with online job and email marketing boards a plus
- Some business development experience desirable
- Bachelor's degree
- Good knowledge of web analytics
- Self-starter, work with minimal oversight
- Superior organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated success implementing new programs
Sittercity is a high growth, fast-paced and dynamic web company founded in 2001. We are America’s largest and most trusted online solution for connecting families with high-quality, local caregivers, including babysitters, nannies, tutors, elder care providers, pet sitters, and housekeepers. With over 2 million members nationwide, Sittercity connects families with pre-screened caregivers by providing detailed profiles with photos, parent reviews, background checks, up-to-date availability, references and caregiving experience. In fact, every 30 seconds Sittercity connects a family with the local caregiver that meets its unique needs.
We operate in a casual and fun environment in the River North neighborhood of Chicago. Perks include weekly on-site yoga classes, unlimited healthy snacks, weekly lunches, quarterly outings, and work-at-home Fridays. In addition, we offer a very competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance as well as 3 weeks of paid time off to start.
Sittercity is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Sittercity participates in E-Verify.
Interested applicants, please apply at http://sittercityincorporated.jobscore.com