Manager, Member Services
Member Services | Chicago, IL
Sittercity Incorporated, a high-growth, fast-paced digital company, is seeking a Manager of Member Services. This position will be responsible for both the day to day operations of the Member Services team as well as leadership in implementing new processes and tools that enhance the customer experience. The Member Services team provides customer care support to parents and caregivers across several platforms-email, phone and social media. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Operations and Strategy, this role is a critical part of the Operations team and will work closely with all functional areas, including product, technology, marketing, and finance.
- Oversee all aspects of customer service delivery and directly manage small in-house team
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on customer service quality and productivity of the team
- Proactively drive improvement of customer service quality and/or productivity of the team
- One-on-one coaching and training of team members
- Lead ad-hoc customer service initiatives to address urgent business situations and opportunities
- Orchestrate implementation of customer service changes to support business initiatives
- Point person in developing ways to leverage customer intelligence across the organization
- Lead effort to expand the scope of the team’s responsibilities as the business scales
- Senior resource and counselor on customer escalations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience and a minimum of 3-5 years of leadership experience in a customer service environment
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others and build business relationships throughout an organization
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and ability to work independently
Sittercity operates in a casual and fun environment in the River North neighborhood of Chicago. Perks include weekly on-site yoga classes, unlimited healthy snacks, weekly lunches and quarterly outings. In addition, we offer a very competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k) and 3 weeks of paid time off to start.
Sittercity is a Recipient of the 2013 Work-Life Seal of Distinction Award from the Alliance for Work-Life Progress.
Sittercity is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.Sittercity participates in E-Verify.