Member Services | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Years Ahead, a division of Sittercity Incorporated, launching in January 2012 and based in downtown Chicago, is an innovative online solution for connecting families with high-quality senior care at every stage of the aging process, with a nationwide provider network which includes in-home senior companions, home health aids and medical personnel, independent living facilities, assisted living facilities, memory care, and nursing homes. This service is offered at no charge to families, as the provider base reimburses Years Ahead for connecting them to families in need of care.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Care Advisor is responsible for assisting families seeking care as well as our partner communities, acting as front-line help and support. This position involves matching families with our partner communities based on the needs of each individual family, providing telephone support to families having difficulty navigating our website and working with partner communities to manage and update their program. Our ideal candidate is professional, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and passionate about helping families and seniors.
- Assist families in finding high-quality facility and in-home based senior care
- Provide expert support for families experiencing issues with the website
- Assist partner communities to update and manage their program
- Help create and document best practices on new and revised customer service policies
- Strong communication and people skills
- Proven customer service experience
- Strong computer skills including experience with an office application suite
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high expectation startup environment
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage a heavy workload
This is a full time position eligible for benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation and 401k.
We operate in a casual and fun environment in the River North neighborhood of Chicago. Perks include healthy snacks, weekly lunches, on-site Yoga instruction, and regular outings. In addition, we offer a very competitive benefits package.
Sittercity is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Sittercity participates in E-Verify.