Sister Lakes Brewing Company | Dowagiac, MI | Full Time and Part Time
Are you community driven, and love working with a group of like-minded individuals looking to push the boundaries of excellent products and service? Come be part of the Sister Lakes Brewing Company family.
We are looking for a motivated Shift Leader to oversee daily operations during designated shifts, supervise employees, and ensure that our customers receive outstanding service. The Shift Leader's responsibilities include creating a shift schedule, handling no-shows, delegating tasks, handling cash, and reporting any issues to the manager.
To be successful as a Shift Leader, you should be able to manage a team of people and ensure that all duties are performed accurately. Ultimately, a top Shift Leader should be able to ensure smooth and efficient workflows.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effective time management, enforcement of schedules and documenting schedule changes
- Hold self to the highest standards of service
- Supervise employees and assign duties
- Monitor team performance and ensure duties are performed effectively
- Report any issues that arise during the shift to management
- Manage employee requests and transgressions
- Ensure compliance with company policies, health, and safety standards
- Coach team members and train staff
- Open and close cash registers and prepare cash deposits.
- Handle customer issues and employee disputes
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience as a Shift Leader or similar role in retail or hospitality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Confident problem-solver
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Team player
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment for prolonged periods of time
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure
- Able to execute high-quality work with minimal supervision
- Able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food and drinks
- Willingness to follow instruction and ask question for clarification when needed