Client Service Associate
Client Services | Palm Harbor, FL | Full Time
SIMPLE PATH RETIREMENT LLC
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, performance-driven
Client Service Associate
About our company:
We are a truly holistic financial planning company, focusing on retirement and legacy planning for women, high net worth families and business professionals. Based in Palm Harbor, FL we provide a high touch and comprehensive service to our clients and their families. We assist with Social Security, Medicare, Tax Reduction Strategies, Investment Advice, Legacy Planning and Income Planning.
Why should you consider working with us?
We offer a unique opportunity to work with a team that is passionate about helping our clients achieve their financial goals while also understanding the value of our team members. We provide everything possible to ensure each team member reaches their full potential, moving up and taking on more responsibility while compensated accordingly.
Our Location: Palm Harbor, FL
Our Website: www.SimplePathRetirement.com
Client Service Associate’s status, schedule and location:
As an employee of the company, your schedule is Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. You will be working at our office unless COVID-19 guidelines say different.
Your Mission as Client Service Associate:
You will be a direct support to the current operations manager who plans and oversees all
financial planning and client servicing. You will take on many of the data entry and report building tasks to free up the operations manager to do higher level planning for the client.
In many ways you will act as a facilitator to the operations manager and the advisor in the office so they can spend more time face to face with clients. You should have a passion to learn and work in the financial services industry with a service mentality.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Opening and funding investment accounts, servicing client requests (i.e. withdrawals, beneficiary changes, address changes, investment changes).
- Actively reaching out to clients with updates on their accounts as well as to simply check in and build relationships.
- Helping to prepare reports with very high level of financial data and details as well as preparing the room materials, audio & visual etc. for client meetings.
- Working in a strict regulatory environment with a high level of security and trust as you will we working directly in clients financial accounts.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree required,
- 2 Years of financial or banking experience preferred,
- Experience with MS Office Suite and the ability to learn new software quickly,
- Series 65 and/or Insurance 215 license preferred, or willing to obtain.
- Ability to manage multiple activities at one time
- Pleasant phone personality with ability to call and provide service item updates to clients on a regular basis
Preferred soft skills & personality traits:
- Pleasant personality and strong willingness to help
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Highly driven, self-motivated and customer focused
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
Offered salary and other compensation:
We offer a yearly base pay of $36,000 - $56,000 (USD), depending on experience (this can be higher if you are highly qualified), including bonuses. Benefits: PTO, health, dental, vision, clothing allowance, paid training, 401k after 12 months.
IMPORTANT: We do not accept walk-in or call-in applications; your application will only be taken seriously when applying online.