Sr Associate or Marketing Manager
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
We are well-funded start-up in the fintech space. We’re developing a mobile financial services platform specifically for immigrants. The app based platform will provide immigrants with a unique means of: sending money (remittances) to those who remain in their country of origin (the homeland), and will provide users with a unique suite of banking services allowing them to build credit, save money, manage spending and invest for growth.
We are seeking experienced and motivated self-starters who appreciate the challenges of being in a start-up and have a strong global outlook for wanting to improve the lives of others (at home and abroad). We want hands-on solutioners who can apply what they know and get things done.
As either a Sr. Associate or Marketing Manager you will have 2 - 5 years of experience in marketing and advertising (preferably multi-cultural but not required) . You have supported teams across a variety of initiatives from research to assessing strategic opportunities, coordinating vendors, trafficking campaign materials, supporting the development of marketing plans, analyzing campaign performance. You understand cross-channel marketing and are as comfortable with digital and above-the-line media as you are with below-the-line approaches. You are driven, resourceful and passionate and you believe strongly in customer centric marketing.
- An unwavering passion for marketing, and an unstoppable drive to bring the best work to life
- Four years of college education and 2 to 5 years of experience (Agency side experience preferred within Boutiques an/or Big agencies)
- Experience with or within start-up environments
- Effective time-management, impeccable organization and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changes
- Proven project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills – articulate, straightforward and engaging
- Budget development and resource planning experience
- A passion for customer experience and cross-channel/digital first thinking.
- Experience translating customer insights to relevant implications for marketing
Experience with International campaigns and roll-outs
Cross-channel experience - above & below the line
Agency side experience within Boutiques an/or Big agencies
Financial services experience (Agency or client side)
Experience activating WOM & street teams
For-Profit and non-profit experience
Social Impact and/or cause marketing
Being part of building an amazing company
Fair and competitive salaries as well as stock
20 days of paid vacation
Medical, Dental & Vision insurance plus 401k!
A dog friendly environment
High degree of autonomy in a strong collaborative environment
Simba, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.