Engineering | New York, NY | Full Time
Simba, Inc. (formerly Simon Wallet) is a digital bank targeting the large immigrant population and their families in the US. We are on a mission to empower immigrants to realize their financial dreams and strengthen the banking systems of both the US and home countries.
What you will bring along:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to write robust, clean testable in Golang
- Several years of experience in developing and maintaining restful applications.
- Experience developing REST APIs for Web and Mobile applications
- Experience working in Amazon AWS technologies such S3, ECR, ECS, RDS
- Outstanding problem solving, debugging and analytical skills
- Experience with infrastructure as Code such as Terraform
- Demonstrated capability to work independently in remote environments with high autonomy
- 3-5 years developing REST APIs
- 3-5 years working with AWS technologies
- 1-3 years working with infrastructure-as-code such as Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.