Media | Chicago | Contract
Silver Garment Events is an Event Management Company based in IL. We specialize in strategic planning and execution of events of all occasions and meetings, and we offer these services across the country. We have a team comprising of Location Experts, Drivers, Interior Decorators, Photographers, Chefs, and Security Guards.
- Under direct supervision from our lead photographer, create photographic images during events as assigned.
- Download and process digital images from event projects; create event galleries and pictures for print and publication.
- Organize digital image files placed on a shared server and maintain digital image archives; digitally research images, provide galleries and make image recommendations to clients.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school graduation and related experience.
- Organizational and customer service skills.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, clients, and the general public.
- Completion of photography courses.
- Specialized software skills.