Solutions Marketing Manager
Marketing | Needham, MA | Full Time
Silk’s Cloud Data Platform optimizes everything about life in the cloud. The Silk team is made up of the brightest business and technical minds out there, making your role at Silk both energizing and rewarding. At Silk, customers are #1 and we know from experience that winning together is the only way to go.
Who we are looking for:
Silk is looking for a Solutions Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will be a team player and a multitasker that can move from strategy to hands on execution without blinking. You will own the go-to-market strategy and messaging development of our Cloud Data Platform in partnership with our GTM and technical leadership. You will collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop a marketing and content plan, ensuring internal alignment, and ultimately, that it is flawlessly executed. You will also develop tools to support the sales cycle and drive our cloud story, You have a technical understanding with proficiency in marketing in the areas of go-to-market strategy and planning, including the launch of new products, evaluating new sales opportunities, and knowing and getting ahead of the competition. You must be organized, collaborative, flexible, and excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Develop differentiated product positioning and messaging for use in sales enablement, collateral, website, marketing campaigns, and sales plays
• Transfer product and services knowledge into easily consumable compelling content for internal and external use (Whitepapers, datasheets, blog posts, etc.)
• Communicate the value proposition to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process
• Understand the cloud infrastructure landscape and the domain of offerings that are currently available, what should be offered, the features provided, advantages to the client, and benefits that are addressed.
• Enable the sales team by conducting technical and business-related in-house training including preparation of training materials
• Conduct market intelligence and be fluent on the buyers, the competitors, and how to win
A Little About You:
•5+ years of experience in product marketing, solution marketing, go-to-market strategy, and/or product management in a technology field. Experience in cloud infrastructure applications preferred
• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in business preferred
• Demonstrated ownership of marketing campaigns and solutions including the ability to create a go-to-market marketing strategy and plan for execution
Knowledge of working with solution partners and building bespoke offerings with these partners
• Demonstrated partnership with product management on bringing a product to market (either new or existing)
• Demonstrated ability to analyze the market and dive into research with a high degree of intellectual curiosity
• Experience in creating differentiate positioning
• Ability to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
• Top notch written and presentation skills
• Experience with partnering with 3rd parties and vendor partners for content development and research preferred
• Proficient in Office Suite
• Experience using tools including Hubspot and Salesforce
Silk optimizes everything about life in the cloud, allowing organizations to get ten times the performance out of their existing cloud data while spending 30% less. Our product is unique and so is our culture. Every employee has a voice, is passionate about our technology, and is key to our success. We are a fun-loving team looking to disrupt the industry. Our offices in Needham, MA and Yokneam, Israel offer an open and collaborative space to work (and play!) with stakeholders across the company. And with competitive benefits, Silk is a great place to continue your career in an environment that values YOU.
Ready to join the Silk Squad?