Software Engineer (Datapath)
Engineering | Yoqneam, Israel | Full Time
Silk’s R&D team is growing! We have new positions for the best SW developers who want to join a brilliant team and lead a revolution. Those places are waiting for creative software developers who have a passion to invent and design software along with a curiosity and desire to learn. Join us and change the way we cloud!
- Develop core software in C. Bring your software engineering skills to our dynamically growing organization.
- Become part of one of our core development teams and join our brilliant engineers in developing a unique, scalable and distributed system in cloud platforms.
- Take part in the full product cycle, from definition to solving burning customer issues.
- BSC/BA in computer science or software engineering.
- Experience in SW development and system-level programming.
- Experience in a Linux working environment.
- Experience with distributed systems - advantage
- Experience in multi-threading programming.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills - Hebrew & English.
- Creative, independent, hardworking person.
- Team player with great interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in C programming – advantage
- Experience in enterprise storage – advantage
Silk is the database supercharger -- the smart platform that delivers game-changing database performance without changing a thing about your underlying apps or database infrastructure, whether you’re running real-time transactional workloads or analytical workloads -- so your entire stack runs 10x faster. And with always-on availability across regions, zones and clouds, your databases keep going strong no matter what the cloud throws at you. Industry leaders like Comcast, Cisco and Telefonica rely on Silk for unlimited cloud flexibility, unbreakable data resiliency and the greatest database performance of their lives.
Ready to join the Silk Squad?