Software Engineer (Cloud Foundation)
Engineering | Yoqneam, Israel | Full Time
Would you like to be an expert on all three big clouds? Our cloud foundation group in looking for a strong developer to get with us to the next step.
- Thinking out of the box of realistic huge impact ideas - and getting them implemented
- End-to-end development of Silk's products and features, from design to implementation and from database to client
- Solving diverse, complex problems of high scale using cutting edge systems & technologies
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver amazing products
- Analyze and improve performance, scalability and stability of Silk's products, environments and tools
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies in an ongoing effort to perfect our products
- We don't care what programming language you know - just be a super star in it and willing to learn Python :-)
- Experience with public cloud development
- Designing data models for both NoSQL and relational databases
- At least 3 years of experience building scalable RESTful APIs and using external/internal third-party APIs
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, KISS!)
- Familiarity with at least one server-side framework (e.g., FastAPI, flask, Spring, Django, Rails, Express, Asp.net)
- Python exp - big plus!
- Software development experience for a SaaS company
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with Domain Driven Design, Event-Driven architecture, and Microservices patterns and tooling
- System architecture and design skills of large scale web services
- Frontend/ Full stack exp.
Silk is the database supercharger -- the smart platform that delivers game-changing database performance without changing a thing about your underlying apps or database infrastructure, whether you’re running real-time transactional workloads or analytical workloads -- so your entire stack runs 10x faster. And with always-on availability across regions, zones and clouds, your databases keep going strong no matter what the cloud throws at you. Industry leaders like Comcast, Cisco and Telefonica rely on Silk for unlimited cloud flexibility, unbreakable data resiliency and the greatest database performance of their lives.
Ready to join the Silk Squad?