Engineering | Yoqneam, Israel | Full Time
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design, configure and execute complex test plans and test cases mimicking real-world customer environments.
- Develop test plans and test cases for new functionality that encompass all aspects of QA test phases.
- Develop, review and improve existing test plans to improve functional coverage, gaps in prior testing, and regressions.
- Partner with Engineering to plan testing for new functionality, resolve defects.
- Track and communicate testing status.
- Experience of at least 5 years in manual testing of a software system based on Unix / Linux IT.
- Expertise in networking/storage across multiple operating systems, including Windows and various UNIX/Linux-based platforms – advantage.
- Expertise in a cloud environment such: Azure, AWS, GCP – a big advantage
- Experience in Shell Scripts / Python – an advantage.
- Experience in executing and analyzing automation tests.
- Experience in writing BDD test for automation – advantage.
- Well-versed in QA test methodologies.
- Good understanding of the software development process, software design, data flow, and bottlenecks.
- Flexibility to work on multiple project streams simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Silk is the database supercharger -- the smart platform that delivers game-changing database performance without changing a thing about your underlying apps or database infrastructure, whether you’re running real-time transactional workloads or analytical workloads -- so your entire stack runs 10x faster. And with always-on availability across regions, zones and clouds, your databases keep going strong no matter what the cloud throws at you. Industry leaders like Comcast, Cisco and Telefonica rely on Silk for unlimited cloud flexibility, unbreakable data resiliency and the greatest database performance of their lives.
Ready to join the Silk Squad?