Junior Production Engineer
Operations | Yoqneam, Israel | Full Time
- Responsibility for ECO (Engineering change order) implementation at subcontractors’ sites
- Control the BOM (Bill of Material) in the PLM system
- Create and maintain proper work documents for sub-contractors
- Inventory Management and Cycle counts
- Control and enhance RMA process
- Provide technical support for manufacturing in sub-contractor sites
- Work with Product, Support and Engineering teams on product requirements
- Manage nonconformance, DA and CAPA processes
- Work with problem-solving methodology and continuous improvement mindset
- BSc in Industrial Engineering (strong experienced as Practical Engineer can be relevant as well).
- 1-2 years of experience with Startups and/or system company (HW+SW) – advantage
- Experience in writing manufacturing documents and working with subcontractors – advantage
- Experience with ERP Systems (preferably Priority) and PLM systems (preferably Agile) - advantage
- High customer service orientation
- Fluent spoken and written Hebrew & English
- Willing to Travel – on post Corona times
Silk optimizes everything about life in the cloud, allowing organizations to get ten times the performance out of their existing cloud data while spending 30% less. Our product is unique and so is our culture. Every employee has a voice, is passionate about our technology, and is key to our success. We are a fun-loving team looking to disrupt the industry. Our offices in Needham, MA and Yokneam, Israel offer an open and collaborative space to work (and play!) with stakeholders across the company. And with competitive benefits, Silk is a great place to continue your career in an environment that values YOU.
Ready to join the Silk Squad?