Assistant Production Manager - Scheduler
Production | Bend, OR | Full Time
Assist Production Manager to be the hub of our in-house sales team, our warehouse team and screen print production teams for job scheduling of our domestic custom print production.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicate all aspects of inventory levels and production schedules between team members at Silipint, including sales, warehouse and printing teams, as well as outside vendors
- Successfully input sales orders with custom print specifications into the print production queue at Silipint and with outside vendors
- Maintain lead times and monitor WIP scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and help expedite as needed
- Help provide accurate information regarding the availability of in-stock items and communicate reordering of out-of-stock items, inventory transfers, order staging, etc.
- Administrative and data entry as required to assist production and bookkeeper with Vendor Invoicing and AR support
- Assist with Amazon Seller Central POs and Invoicing
Requirements to be a good fit within our culture and in this position:
- 1-3 years’ experience in supply chain management and production scheduling
- Understanding of order entry, inventory, purchasing, shipping and business management platforms and software
- Computer savvy with excellent typing skills and intermediate experience in Microsoft Excel. Comfortable in Mac and PC OS & cloud environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both with internal and external customers and vendors. 100% team player.
- Ability to handle multiple requests and projects simultaneously, as well as meet deadlines as needed
- Fastidiousness and strong attention to detail with all communications, including scheduling, reporting, and acumen for numbers
- Process oriented with a mindset for relentless improvement for production scheduling
- Reliability, strong work ethic & desire for advancement
This full-time position requires 40 hours per week on location in Bend, OR.
- Wage – DOE. Performance Review at 90 days, then yearly thereafter
- Benefits – after 90 days
- Health Insurance Contribution - $200 monthly
- IRA Retirement Contribution – up to 3% matching program
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave – 3 weeks
- Paid Holidays – Standard 7 days
- Bonus – at the discretion of CEO
Silipint is innovative and unbreakable, with a commitment to fun, the environment and to becoming your constant adventure companion. We are the platypus of the drinkware world: an unusual hybrid with a built-in sense of creativity. As the world’s first silicone drinkware manufacturer, and a utility patent to produce, sell and distribute silicone cups in the US, we seek motivated, like-minded team members to contribute in our journey from start-up to success. We set big goals, roll up our sleeves and get after it. Join us!
We have a quality-driven, customer-focused, hard-working environment that should be challenging while simultaneously being fun, productive, educational and rewarding for all team members. A positive, professional, can-do, solution-oriented attitude, along with clear, consistent and friendly communication is crucial to the success of our business and is expected of every employee.
Silipint is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your resume via Jobscore with a cover letter by stating why you’re interested in working with Silipint in particular, addressing how you meet each of our listed qualifications. Boilerplate cover letters are highly discouraged!