Sales Development Representative
Sales | Remote in Salt Lake City, UT | Full Time
Sibly envisions a world where everyone has someone to talk to. Where everyone has access to an empathetic, helpful, and always available relationship that supports all aspects of their mental health and helps them navigate life’s challenges.
Sibly’s network of trained coaches is available on-demand 24/7 to help employers, health plans, and other leading health tech companies meet the wellness needs of their members.
Sibly is looking for a high-energy Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help accelerate our sales pipeline. The right candidate is someone who works well under pressure, thinks outside the box, is comfortable networking, cold-calling and cold-emailing prospects, and is self-motivated. Clear communication is key to success in this position, both live and via email.
The ideal candidate has 1-3 years of experience in a SDR, Business Development Representative, or other sales role involving cold calling prospects. Exceptionally motivated junior-level candidates will also be considered.
- Identify and generate sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling, emailing, and social media (LinkedIn) outreach
- Be an expert on Sibly’s mission, our product, and our value propositions for employers and their teams
- Develop market intelligence and leverage marketing campaigns, company announcements, and event opportunities to engage Sibly prospects
- Understand the needs of qualified prospective buyers and prepare executive summaries to turn your Field Sales partner into a guru on the prospect’s needs
- Self-motivated. This is an excellent opportunity to drive the company’s success and launch your career trajectory. Hard work and results wins the day.
- Excellent communication skills. You should be a solid writer, have great phone / video communication skills, and be an exceptional listener.
- Highly Organized. Be on top of your work, prioritizing your time to meet your goals.
- Fearlessness. You are excited about talking with new people every single day, whether they were expecting your call or not.
- Resilience. Success comes to those who can easily shake off rejection.
- A nimble thinker. You can quickly understand the needs of employers in a variety of different industries and think creatively about how Sibly can help meet those needs.
- Collaborative. You’re a team player and ready to learn from others even in the current remote working environment.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of work experience in sales or a related field preferred.
- Bonus points for previous startup or employer benefits experience.
This is a 100% remote role.
If you would like to join a team of empathetic, collaborative, and fun individuals who are passionate about helping the world be a healthier place, please apply today!
Sibly is dedicated to working with the highest skilled people from the most inclusive talent pool feasible. We maintain that diversity in all aspects leads to positive change, solutions and innovation for our customers and career fulfillment for our employees. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.