Technical Support Specialist
Customer Support | Chicago, IL | Full Time
In 2013 Aaron Levie, CEO of the cloud company Box, tweeted, “Take the stodgiest, oldest, slowest moving industry you can find, and build amazing software for it.”
That’s just what we did . . . years before Aaron said it.
Launched in 1999, ShowingTime has ultimately automated the scheduling and management of real estate showings across the country, and brought about a new way for agents to share local market data. We're looking for a Technical Support Specialist to help us respond to increased market demand for our products. ShowingTime (www.showingtime.com) has automated the scheduling and management of more than 3,000,000 real estate showings each month across the country, and brought about a new way for more than 900,000 agents to share local market data. In this role you will:
- Answer inbound calls from our customers who use our web and mobile software products.
- Support a call load of approximately 30-35 calls per day
- Document cases into our tracking software.
- Function as a collaborative team in an agile environment.
- Customer support via phone, e-mail or one-to-one on-site.
- Comfort and familiarity with software applications
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Mobile applications
- SaaS familiarity
Technical Support Specialists at our 550 W. Jackson location receive:
- Stock Options
- Base salary
- Annual goal-based incentive bonuses
- 401k with matching
- Medical, dental and other benefits
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee referral bonuses
- Free access to our fitness room in our building