Software Test Engineer
Engineering | Chicago, IL | Full Time
In 2013 Aaron Levie, CEO of the cloud company Box, tweeted, “Take the stodgiest, oldest, slowest moving industry you can find, and build amazing software for it.”
That’s just what we did . . . years before Aaron said it.
Launched n 1999, ShowingTime has ultimately automated the scheduling and management of real estate showings across the country, and brought about a new way for agents to share local market data. We're looking for a Software Test Engineer to help us respond to growing market demand for our products. In this role you will define and execute unit test and regression test plans while working directly with product managers and software engineers to understand technical and functional system requirements, use cases, and performance considerations. You will also write, debug and maintain test scripts, test cases and utilize automation frameworks.
- Writing, building, and maintaining automated Selenium test in C# using the Xunit Framework ( Experience in Junit or Nunit is fine as well)
- Developing regression and unit test plans, managing issues/defects, and test execution of web applications.
- Experience writing, building, and maintaining automated Selenium test in C# using the Xunit Framework ( Experience in Junit or Nunit is fine as well)
- Hands-on experience developing regression and unit test plans, managing issues/defects, and test execution of web applications.
- Experience using Jenkins
- Experience with cross-browser system testing.
- Experience with SQL (preferably Oracle) is desired.
- Experience with automated tools like Selenium is desired.
- Mobile browser and native apps experience is a plus.
Software test Engineers at our 550 W. Jackson location receive:
- Stock Options
- Base salary
- Annual goal-based incentive bonuses
- 401k with matching
- Medical, dental and other benefits
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee referral bonuses
- Free access to our fitness room in the same building